Volunteer Registration Process
The below steps details the steps to you becoming a full-time volunteer.
Step 1 – Registration
We need you to register with us and we require the following information from you:
- Curriculum Vitae /Resume
- Complete Registration Form (online)
Step 2 – Volunteer Selection Process
On completion of the registration pack you will be requested to go through the selection process. This is in place to ensure the success of the volunteer programme and to safeguard our children.
- A phone or (if possible) in-person interview
- Criminal record background check in your home jurisdiction
- References – 1 professional and 1 personal
Step 3 – Final Preparation
Upon successful volunteer selection you will require to complete the final steps.
- Volunteer donation paid
- All relevant vaccinations up-to-date
- Valid travel medical insurance